- Naturally Flavored
- Good Perfectly Sized to Pick Up Sticks Easily with Few Fingers
- The Good Stuff 2 Grams of whole grains per serving 5 essential vitamins and minerals for babies
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Your baby may be ready for puffs if: Crawling without a tummy on the floor Start using fingers to eat Start using the jaw to mash food.
- These snack bars are the perfect size for your baby,
- Your child will break down this food in less time and will not have a hard time while chewing and digesting the contents of this snack pack.
- The researchers found that kids who cooked their own foods were more likely to eat those foods in the cafeteria, and even ask for seconds, than kids who didn't get cooking lessons.
- The result of the collaboration of experts in several areas of research, this document aims to provide a review of the current scientific literature on meal frequency and health, while highlighting the beneficial effects of correct snack consumption across the human lifespan.
- Sometimes filled with fresh fruits or vegetables, these bentos are a homemade treat or store-bought snack.
- Lots of snack bars for toddlers are chewy and a bit tough for younger kids, but these are soft and perfect for toddlers with more gums than teeth.
- The best snacks for kids pull all the stops at the show.
- Not to mention they both have fruits and vegetables and my kid has no idea they're eating
- Rice flour
- whole wheat flour
- wheat starch
- cane sugar
- whole grain oat flour
- natural vanilla flavor
- dried apple puree
- mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness)
- sunflower lecithin.
Vitamin and Minerals:
- Choline bitartrate
- iron (electrolytic)
- vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride).
You can always tell us what you think of our services and
Suggestions and complaints are also made via the following phone numbers
We wish you a nice day