Popsicle Fruit Twister pops with strawberry, blueberry and vanilla are a great tasting snack and frozen dessert the whole family will love. Made with real fruit and non-fat milk, they're a fresh twist on frozen treats. The first three ingredients are water, nonfat milk and fruit pure so they're great for kids and kids at heart. These delicious and refreshing swirled ice popsicles are a low calorie frozen treat with just 70 calories and less than 10 grams of sugar per popsicle. All of our Popsicle Fruit Twister pops are made with colors and flavors from natural sources and a good source of vitamin C. A great addition to your freezer, this fruit pop makes for a delicious dessert or frozen snack and comes in other flavors too. If you like these, be sure to try the peach, raspberry & vanilla swirl Fruit Twister ice pops. Popsicle has been a treasured American treat for over 100 years and remains Americas favorite ice pop. In 1905, 11-year-old Frank Epperson invented the first Popsicle pop. One night, Frank poured soda powder into water and mixed it with a stirring stick. That night, he accidentally left the mixture outside in the cold, and woke the next morning to find his drink frozen like an icicle. It was a hit with his friends and a classic was born. Visit Popsicle.com to learn more about other frozen Popsicle products.
Popsicle Frozen Dessert with Dairy Strawberry Blueberry Vanilla Frozen Snack 16.2 oz 6 Count
- Creamy, delicious Popsicle Fruit Twister ice pops with strawberry, blueberry and vanilla are made with real fruit and milk for a fresh twist on frozen treats
- An irresistible swirl of real fruit and milk makes for a fun ice pop frozen treat the whole family will love. Our first 3 ingredients are water, nonfat milk, & fruit purée!
- Each 2.7 oz Fruit Twister ice pop has only 70 calories, for a low calorie frozen snack
- Each frozen treat is made with colors and flavors from natural sources
- These ice pops make for a fun frozen snack or delicious frozen dessert for kids — and kids at heart
- These frozen dessert bars are a good source of Vitamin C