Popsicle and Jolly Rancher™, two of everyone’s favorite frozen treat, have teamed up to create a deliciously fruity frozen snack! What more could you ask for? These refreshing frozen ice pops contain a mix of four untamed Jolly Rancher™ flavors all in one pop—grape, cherry, green apple, and blue raspberry. These delightful Jolly Rancher™ flavor ice pops contain just 35 calories, making these ice pops a great non-dairy treat. Popsicle Jolly Rancher™ ice pops make the perfect frozen dessert for any occasion, with plenty of ice pops for the whole family to share. If you like these, be sure to try our other popular frozen dessert bars and fruit pops, like Minions and SpongeBob. Popsicle has been a treasured American treat for over 115 years, and they remain America’s favorite ice pops. In 1905, when he was 11 years old, Frank Epperson invented the first ice pop. One night, Frank poured soda powder into water and mixed it with a stirring stick. He accidentally left the mixture outside all night in the cold, waking up the next morning to find that his drink had frozen like an icicle. This ice pop was a hit with his friends, and a classic was born. Popsicle® celebrates and facilitates imaginative play for fans of all ages, and partners with organizations, like Kaboom!, to build playgrounds in under-served communities.
Popsicle Jolly Rancher™ Candy Flavor Ice Pop Ice Pops Frozen Ice Pops With Only 35 Calories 29.7 oz, 18 Count
- Popsicle and Jolly Rancher™ have come together to bring you a frozen treat that's bursting with the deliciously fruity flavor of Jolly Rancher candy.
- Each Jolly Rancher™ ice pop features four untamed fruit flavors all in one pop—grape, cherry, green apple, and blue raspberry.
- With just 35 calories per ice pop, these Popsicles are a great low-calorie, non-dairy frozen dessert.
- Popsicle Jolly Rancher™ flavor ice pops are delicious frozen desserts that are made with colors and flavors from natural sources.
- These frozen ice pops contain the taste of your favorite Jolly Rancher™ candy in every bite.
- These Frozen Ice Pops are America's favorite popsicles and have been a treasured dessert for over 115 years.