Popsicle Tropical Ice Pops are kid's favorite frozen treats — and now you can get them with no sugar added! There’s a flavor for everyone in this box of delicious and refreshing fruit pops, with each ice pop containing only 15 calories, 0 g of saturated fat and 0 g of sugar. Even better, these classic frozen ice pops are now made with natural colors and are Sugar Free Popsicles! Everyone has a favorite flavor. What’s yours? Is it the cherry popsicle? Orange? Grape? Each ice pop flavor is equally delicious to us. This box of sugar free ice pops is perfect for any occasion; serve it at a party or just keep it in the freezer for an easy dessert. Popsicle Ice Pops have been a treasured American treat for over 115 years, and they remain America’s favorite ice pop. In 1905, when he was 11 years old, Frank Epperson invented the first ice pop. One night, Frank poured soda powder into water and mixed it with a stirring stick. He accidentally left the mixture outside all night in the cold, waking up the next morning to find that his drink had frozen like an icicle. This ice pop was a hit with his friends, and a classic was born. Be sure to try our other products in the Popsicle family and discover your next favorite frozen treat ice popsicle.
Popsicle Tropicals Ice Pops Frozen Ice Pops With only 15 Calories 29.7 oz, 18 Count
- Popsicle Sugar-Free Ice Pops are an easy dessert for any occasion. Each variety box is packed with three flavors: Hawaiian Pineapple, Tropical Orange, Caribbean, and Fruit Punch.
- Now you can enjoy your favorite Ice Popsicle flavors with no sugar added. Even better, these refreshing Sugar-Free Ice Pops
- Sugar Free Popsicles and Ice Pops make the perfect guilt-free frozen treat with only 15 calories, 0 g of saturated fat, and 0 g of sugar.
- With 18 refreshing frozen ice pops per pack, there are plenty of popsicles to share with the whole family!
- It's always summer with our classic fruit-flavored frozen ice pops. Be sure to try our other popular Popsicle products like Fudgsicle and Firecracker pops.
- Popsicle Ice Pops are America's favorite popsicles and have been a treasured dessert for over 115 years.