Dedicated to crafting one fine cup of coffee, Chameleon Organic Coffee stands behind every bean, bottle and brew we perfect. And because coffee beans are as varied as the people who enjoy them, we use ethically and sustainably sourced organic beans from the most fertile coffee farms around the world. Take Chameleon Dark & Handsome Organic Ground Coffee for instance. This full and robust dark roast coffee is sourced from Sumatra, Peru and Guatemala and meticulously crafted by Chameleon coffee experts. This complex ground coffee is smoky and bittersweet with notes of dark cocoa and an aroma that just doesn't quit. When it comes down to it, we're determined to produce the best-tasting coffee available. So, we're pretty sure that no matter how you take your coffee, you'll discover a better-tasting brew with Chameleon.
- GROUND COFFEE - This 9-ounce bag of Chameleon Organic Dark & Handsome Coffee is an expertly roasted organic ground coffee that is sourced from Sumatra, Peru and Guatemala
- A BETTER TASTE - Chameleon Organic Dark & Handsome Coffee is a complex dark roast coffee that is smoky and bittersweet with notes of dark cocoa and an aroma that just doesn't quit
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Chameleon uses certified USDA organic 100% arabica beans to craft a better brew for you
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Our coffee is ethically and sustainably sourced, not only because we believe it tastes better, but because we believe in compassion for coffee farmers and for the planet
- BREW YOUR OWN - Chameleon Organic Coffee offers our distinct quality difference in a wide type of varieties, like organic whole bean and ground coffee
Features: 9 oz
Caffeine Designation: Naturally Caffeinated
Roast Type: Dark
Retail Packaging: Single Pack
Container Type: Bag
Container Material: Plastic
Manufacturer: Nestlé USA, Inc.
Brand: Chameleon Cold-Brew
Flavor: Smoky Dark Chocolate
Dosage: Let´s Brew This!2 tbsp of ground coffee per 6 fl oz water.Dial it up or dial it down. Add more coffee to make it bold or hold back to make it lighter.Play around with it. You brew you!
Instructions: Let's brew this! 2 tbsp of ground coffee per 6 fl oz water. Dial up or dial it down. Add more coffee to make it bold or hold back to make it lighter. Play around with it, you brew you!