- REMOVES STAINS AND ODOR: 3-in-1 formula removes tough everyday laundry stains, removes odor and delivers color brightening power all without harming the color; Package may vary
- REMOVES VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE DIRT: This laundry additive can remove visible dirt like mud and stains, but also small, surface-level dirt thats invisible to the naked eye
- COLOR AND FABRIC SAFE: This stain remover and color brightener is safe for all loads, both color and washable fabrics, and can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines
- BRIGHTENING: Contains 2x the color brightening power than detergent alone as it whitens whites and brightens colors wash after wash while removing those awful stains and saving the color
- BLEACH-FREE FORMULA: This color-safe formula is bleach-free to especially remove stains and odor without the harsh odors or harming your clothes and linens
Manufacturer Part Number: 30713
Manufacturer: The Clorox Company
Assembled Product Weight: 6.2 lb
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.38 x 5.44 x 9.50 Inches
Instructions: For color brightening power and a total clean, fill cap to line 1 for HE machines or line 2 for standard machines or large loads. For best results, pretreat to remove stains from clothes. Apply Clorox 2 for Colors directly to tough stains like grass, dirt and ink. Rub in gently and set 5 to 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on fabric. Wash with Clorox 2 for Colors and detergent.
Safe Handling Instructions: CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. FIRST AID: EYES - Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Hydrogen peroxide, nonionic surfactant, fabric brightening agent and fragrance.
Warranty length: 1 Years
Warranty information: Not Applicable
Warning Text: This stain remover and color booster is an eye irritant. Do not get in eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children.