When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber 1st Foods Single Grain Oatmeal Baby Cereal. A versatile option for a first solid food, this Gerber baby food stage 1 uses only oatmeal for a single grain variety that helps your little one get used to solids. This non-GMO baby oatmeal cereal is made with no artificial colors or flavors. Gerber oatmeal contains iron to help support learning ability and just two servings of this infant oatmeal per day supply 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. Gerber infant cereal also has vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth and calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth. Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities and help develop your baby's eating skills. Completely cooked and ready to serve, this Gerber First Foods oatmeal is easy to prepare for your supported sitter by adding breastmilk or infant formula. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 30 days of opening.
- One 8 oz package of Gerber 1st Foods Single Grain Oatmeal Baby Cereal
- Single-grain Gerber oatmeal cereal is an ideal way to start solids
- Classic oatmeal stage 1 baby food is made with whole grains
- Non-GMO infant cereal is made with no artificial colors or flavors
- Baby oatmeal supplies iron, calcium, zinc and vitamins for healthy growth in a single-grain variety to check for sensitivities
- Mix fully cooked infant oatmeal with breastmilk or infant formula for easy preparation
- Reclosable container keeps baby oatmeal cereal fresh; use within 30 days of opening
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We're a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.