- One 8 oz container of Gerber Lil' Bits Banana Strawberry Baby Oatmeal
- Banana strawberry cereal introduces new tastes and textures while providing essential nutrition
- Made with real fruit in an appealing strawberry banana flavor
- Iron to support brain development, calcium to support healthy teeth and bones, and vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and six B vitamins for healthy growth
- Added texture in this strawberry banana cereal helps babies learn to chew, mash and transition to solid foods
- Mix with breastmilk, infant formula, water or juice to create a spoon-hugging texture
- Reclosable container keeps this baby oatmeal fresh
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We're a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Food Allergen Statements: CONTAINS: WHEAT.
Assembled Product Weight: 0.63 lbs
Type: Cereals & Grains
Container Type: Canister
Flavor: Banana Strawberry
Baby Food Packaging: CANISTER
Baby Food Stage: Stage 3
Contained Battery Type: 1
Manufacturer Part Number: GBR07031
Nutrient Content Claims: Kosher
Manufacturer: Nestle Usa
Retail Packaging: CNSTR PR OR SPN NNPGB
Lifestage: Toddler Food, Stage 3
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.85 x 4.05 x 7.00 Inches
Dosage: Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.Easy to Mix Directions: Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl. For best results, stir in 1/4 cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water). For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid. Serve as is or warm in the microwave. Always test temperature before feeding. Discard any unfed cereal.Microwave Guidelines for Heating: Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds. Mix heated liquid with cereal. Stir to even out temperature. Test temperature before feeding.
Instructions: Twist Cap Off, Remove Seal & Twist Back On. **Easy to Mix Directions: **1. Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. **2. Stir in liquid (recommended) or water to desired consistency. **For thick, more advance texture use less liquid. **• Serve as is or warm in the microwave. **• Always test temperature before feeding. **• Discard any unfed cereal. **Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid. **Microwave - From Ambient **Guideline for Heating: **• Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 Seconds. **• Mix heated liquid with cereal. **• Stir to even out temperature. **• Test Temperature before feeding.
Safe Handling Instructions: Do not use if seal is damaged. **KEEP PACKAGE AWAY FROM CHILDREN
California State Chemical Warning Text: None
Warning Text: Contains: wheat.,Do not use if seal is damaged. Keep package away from children.