Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is one of our most popular mixes for so many reasons: our special blend of soft wheat flours, that perfect touch of creamy buttermilk and our easy-to-make, just-add-water mix. These fluffy, delicious pancakes are great on their own or customized with your favorite toppings and mix-ins. Try Krusteaz with fresh berries and nuts or substitute coffee for water, add nutmeg and whipped cream, and voila...Spiced Cappuccino Krusteaz for Sunday brunch! The possibilities are endless when you open a box of Krusteaz. This order includes a single, 10-pound bag.
Krusteaz Light & Fluffy Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix, 10 lb Bag
- PERFECT PANCAKES: Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancakes are light, fluffy, delicious, mouthwatering and also incredibly easy to make.
- EASY TO MAKE: Just add water. Seriously. Just add water, whisk your batter, and pour onto your lightly greased griddle. Then sit back and enjoy the light, fluffy taste in every single bite.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: With Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix, one box means endless possibilities. A classic stack with butter and syrup is always a great go-to breakfast, but you can also use your Krusteaz mix to whip up savory pancakes for dinner or a cheese topped pancake casserole for a rainy day family lunch.
- INGREDIENTS WE’RE PROUD OF: Breakfast purists will be happy to know that Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is made with absolutely no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each order of this pancake mix includes one 10-lb bag with a shelf life from production of 548 days—so you can always have a Krusteaz mix on hand whenever you crave it!
Features: Value size, A good source Of calcium, Zero grams trans fat, Light And fluffy
Allergen-Free Statements: 1.00
Manufacturer: Continental Mills, Inc.
Food Form: Dry Mixes
Assembled Product Weight: 10.131 POUNDS
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.69 x 4.62 x 10.25 Inches
Instructions: 4-inch pancakes: 6 - 7; Mix: 1 cup; Cold Water: 2/3 cup. 4-inch pancakes: 12 - 14; Mix: 2 cup; Cold Water: 1 1/3 cup. 4-inch pancakes: 110 - 120; Mix: 5 lb (-19 cups); Cold Water: 13 cups (3 1/4 quarts). 4-inch pancakes: 225 - 245; Mix: 10 lb (full bag); Cold Water: 26 cups (6 1/2 quarts). Tip: For thinner pancakes, add more water. For thicker pancakes, add more mix. 1. Heat: Heat pancake griddle to 375 degrees F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle. 2. Whisk: Measure mix by lightly spooning it into measuring cup and leveling it off. Whisk pancake mix and water. Do not over-mix. Let batter stand 2 minutes. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Do not eat raw batter. 3. Cook: Cook 1-1 1/2 minutes per side. For light and fluffy pancakes, flip only once, when tops bubble and bottoms are golden brown. High Altitude: No adjustment necessary. Cut along this line.