- DRAIN CLOG REMOVER: Liquid-Plumr Clog Destroyer Gel with PipeGuard uses 3-in-1 action to dissolve tough clogs, prevent new ones from forming, and remove unpleasant odors; Package may vary
- WORKS ON MULTIPLE CLOG TYPES: This gel clog remover tackles the toughest clogs from hair, grease, and soap scum and cutes through standing water to cleat total blockages
- SAFE ON ALL PIPES: Made with Pipeguard, this Liquid-Plumr drain cleaner protects pipes and is safe for septic systems, disposals and pipes, including PVC, plastic, copper and old drain pipes
- ODOR ELIMINATOR: Pro-Strength drain opener is a drain deodorizer and cleaner and works great on bathtubs, bathroom sinks, showers, kitchen sinks and garbage disposals; Do not use in toilets
- MAINTAIN CLEAR PIPES & DRAINS: When used monthly, Liquid-Plumr drain clog remover with PipeGuard prevents clogs from coming back
- This drain cleaner is safe for all septic systems, disposals and pipes, including PVC, plastic, copper and old pipes
Manufacturer: The Clorox Company
Assembled Product Weight: 6.1 lb
Manufacturer Part Number: 00228
Recommended Location: Indoor|Outdoor
Color: Pale yellow
Container Type: Jug
Retail Packaging: JUG
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.07 x 4.02 x 10.80 Inches
Instructions: Slowly pour 16 ounces of Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer down the drain. For slow drains, wait 15 minutes. Flush with hot water. Repeat regularly to prevent build up. For garbage disposals, follow same usage directions and flush with disposal running. Avoid all splashing. Do not use with plunger or in toilets.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
Warranty information: Manufacturer's limited warranty against defect in material, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase.
Warning Text: Danger: keep out of reach of children. Injures eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or other clog removers, as the release of hazardous gases may occur. FIRST AID: EYES - Flush with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. SKIN - Wash immediately with water. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. In all cases, call a doctor or poison control center.