- Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Antibacterial Liquid Dish Soap, Orange Scent
- Our liquid dish soap kills 99.9% of bacteria* in 30 seconds on dishes (*Staphylococcus aureus or Staph aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Escherichia coli O157:H7 or E. coli O157:H7)
- This liquid dish soap is made with a plant-based active ingredient** (**Active ingredient synthesized from plants)
- Our liquid dish soap is ideal for residue-free cleaning and antibacterial action
- Our liquid dish soap is packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (for 46 oz and under)
- This liquid dish soap is made with 0% Parabens and Phosphates
- This liquid dish soap has a mild citrus scent
- Do not use this dishwashing liquid soap in automatic dishwashers
Manufacturer: Colgate-Palmolive Company
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.55 x 4.44 x 10.90 Inches
Instructions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For general dishwashing: Use as you would any dishwashing detergent. To kill 99.9% of Bacteria on Dishware: Remove excess food by scraping or wiping. For heavily soiled or greasy surfaces, a pre-wash is necessary. Dilute 1 part product to 20 parts water. Allow dishes to sit in solution for 30 seconds, then wash and rinse thoroughly as you normally would. Make-up a fresh solution when wash water is soiled. To Clean Kitchen Surfaces: Dilute as needed and then apply to sinks, countertops, stovetops and related surfaces. Wipe with a wet cloth as you normally would. For Residential Use Only. Do not use in automatic dishwashers.
Warning Text: Precautionary Statements: Caution: Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse hands thoroughly. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center for treatment advice. Keep out of reach of children.