- SPLASH-LESS CLEAN: Concentrated, scented, splash-less bleach bleach in a thicker formula delivers a more controlled pour with less spills and splashes so you can get some serious cleaning done; Package may vary
- CONCENTRATED BLEACH: Concentrated laundry bleach delivers more cleaning power per drop with a 33% more compact dose reducing the amount of bleach required for cleaning (compared to previous Clorox Splash-less Bleach)
- EASIER TO POUR: More concentrated bleach with the same trusted Clorox clean in a smaller bottle making it easier to handle easier to pour and easier to use in HE machines with smaller dispensers
- STAIN REMOVER: Whitens, brightens, deodorizes and provides 10X deep cleaning benefits while fighting tough stains on white clothes or use it as a cleaning bleach for cleaning hard non-porous household surfaces
- AMERICAS #1 BLEACH*: This laundry bleach with long-lasting fragrance is perfect for everyday cleaning and safe for use in standard or HE washers, so you can keep whites at their whitest and your home smelling fresh; *Based on IRI MULO unit sales 52 weeks ending 12/29/19
Manufacturer Part Number: 32387
Manufacturer: The Clorox Company
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.40 x 5.40 x 10.06 Inches
Instructions: For laundry whitening, sort laundry by color and add detergent. Add 1/3 cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. For best results, add to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun. For cleaning and deodorizing, pre-wash surface. Add 1/3 cup plus 1 gallon water, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 6 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
Warning Text: First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or Poison Control Center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.,Warning: Eye irritant. Read back panel carefully. May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products, as hazardous gases may result.